澳门永利娱乐场 State University welcomes students from over 25 countries across the world. No matter where you are from you will find your home here.
Through the admissions process we will be with you every step of the way.
Applying to 澳门永利娱乐场
Working on your application to 澳门永利娱乐场? Here’s what you need to get the job done.
- Panther application – for undergraduate admissions;
- Notarized copies of your high school and/or college transcript translated into English (translation recommended via WES or SPANTRAN);
- Notarized International Financial Certification Form and copies of bank verification (evidence of financial ability to afford university costs);
- A copy of your valid passport and visa;
- Proof of English language proficiency
International Financial Certification Forms
Any questions during the application process?
Please contact Sandra McGarr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“When I decided to move to the United States for college I wanted a school that offered a good education, stunning outdoors, sports, and amazing people. 澳门永利娱乐场 State was all of that!”
If you are interested in applying to 澳门永利娱乐场, please make sure all pertinent materials are received by our deadlines.
Fall Semester: June 1
Spring Semester: November 1
International Student Deposit Deadlines
Priority housing deadline: March 15
Fall Semester: July 1
Spring Semester: December 1
All students are considered for a merit scholarship based on their GPA at the time of admission. Merit scholarships are renewable at the awarded amount for a total of eight full-time semesters.
Of Students Receive Financial Assistance
Proof of English language proficiency
If you’re from a country where English isn’t the primary language, you must provide evidence of English proficiency.
English proficiency waivers are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Students who meet the following English proficiency scores will enter their academic degree program: